The following instructions will guide you through the steps needed to download software from the MBA Department’s Microsoft Imagine system. The system is available to active students enrolled in an MBA course or program, and MBA department faculty and staff.
If you need run into technical issues or need further assistance, please refer to the Technical Support section below.
Using Microsoft Imagine
To download software from Microsoft Imagine:
- Click on http://e5.onthehub.com/d.ashx?s=38jx1n2uvt to go to the MBA Department's Imagine system.
- Click on Sign In (toward the top right of the screen).
- In the Single Sign-On section on the left of the screen, click on Sign In.
- Enter your UA NetID and Password in the appropriate fields and click on Login.
- Note: You may not be prompted to log in to WebAuth if you are already logged in.
- You will be sent back to the Imagine site, and logged in.
At this point, you should be able to browse and search for software titles, add software to your cart, check-out to license the software, and obtain and use the Imagine system’s Secure Download Manager to download Microsoft software to your computer.
If you experience technical issues (e.g., the Microsoft Imagine system does not allow you to successfully download software), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain that you are an MBA student having trouble with the MBA Microsoft Imagine system.
Please provide detailed information about the issue you are experiencing and provide screenshots when possible. Be sure to use or include your UA email address; that e-mail address is the one used for our Microsoft Imagine system.
You should receive support within 1-2 business days.
If you do not know your NetID credentials, or are having trouble with the WebAuth system, please contact the UITS 24/7 Support Center at 520-626-TECH.